Are you looking for a product marketing manager role where you get to directly work with partners and help them positively impact customers and our services every day? Do you want to be a critical contributor to one of the company’s fastest growing businesses?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Azure is a key strategic differentiator for MSFT. This role is to build new, and strengthen existing Azure practices within Microsoft’s partners (Managed Services Partners - MSPs). In this role you will be responsible for partner strategy, marketing program design and program execution to support the Azure business.
The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program for Managed Service Providers is the future for Microsoft’s partners to resell Microsoft’s cloud services. Our CSP vision is about enabling all partners to build managed solutions that build and scale Microsoft’s cloud offerings into unique solutions. CSP partners will play a critical role in addressing diverse customer needs as they accelerate the consumption of cloud services over a multitude of devices. Managed service providers strengthen our platform thru technical, services, geo and apps differentiation. Having just launched the CSP model you will be focused on enabling key Azure based workloads, this is a particularly exciting year to be a part of the managed service provider business. You will establish thought leadership in setting channel strategies, developing ecosystems and incubating new partner programs.
As a key member of the worldwide managed service provider team, you’ll have an opportunity to help shape our strategy for the managed service provider eco-system, defining partner value propositions, building and owning incubation programs and support in the creating of content/messaging. By identifying key market opportunities, understanding the competitive landscape and highlighting key areas of differentiation managed service providers, you will partner closely with key stakeholders to strengthen our position in the market. The charter of the role spans working with the engineering and other product marketing teams to influence future product roadmaps, driving platform adoption and create a feedback loop by developing field engagement programs for the managed service provider channel focused on driving the CSP model, and engaging with subsidiaries and corporate segment teams to drive worldwide execution.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining strong intelligence of the market, providing key insights including key growth and technology trends as well as our competitors
• Define the Azure Sell-in Channel strategy with key segment stakeholders
• Work with the area BG leads to help build the execution strategy for Azure through CSP to drive both partner and subsidiary growth
• Develop our to-partner value position across Azure, emphasizing differentiation across
• key go to Azure scenarios
o building and enabling strong partner eco systems
o vs. competition
o profitability and why CSP
o Optimizing the CSP messaging for managed service providers (Sell-in)
• Working with the inbound/engineering teams to map product features and capabilities to customer sales scenarios across customer segments (EPG, CA and SMB)
• Building comprehensive plans to prepare the partner ecosystem and MSFT field for new scenarios and product changes
• Serve as the Azure CSP subject matter expert and evangelize to key internal constituents as well as partners
What we are offering the ideal candidate:
• A fast paced, exciting work environment where there is always a new challenge
• Opportunities to showcase your talents, business and technical skills and directly impact customer and partner experience
• Direct impact as you will be at the center as Microsoft builds its cloud reseller motion.
Here’s some of what we are looking for in a candidate:
• Personal drive and impact, a desire to roll up the sleeves and personally make things happen
• Collaborative attitude, ability to work toward customer/business goals as a team rather than a personal goal
• Great communication skills
• Understanding of Microsoft field and corporate organizations to help navigate and coordinate efforts across the company
• 5+ years of experience in product marketing and be passionate about working with partners
The ideal candidate will excel in multi-tasking, not shy away from working on big projects across teams. The ability to drive in a fast-paced environment, while reinforcing a collaborative spirit is mandatory. We look forward to hearing from you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.