The Senior Payroll Representative is part of our Corporate Human Resources department at Johnson Controls, a Fortune 100 Company. This position will be located at our corporate office in Glendale, WI.
You will work on a team of payroll professionals to process weekly, or semi-monthly payroll transactions and meet the applicable deadlines, answer questions, and resolve problems within designated timeframes. Perform employee file maintenance and report employee's benefits to the local unions efficiently and timely.
Coordinate with vendors to resolve all account issues and escalate unresolved issues to management. This position is for US payroll and labor functions.
- ADP PC Payroll for Windows.
- Experience working with Union Locals (wages, fringe benefits).
- Experience working with collective bargaining agreements.
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders and garnishments.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.