Senior Payroll Specialist
The Senior Payroll Specialist provides day to day administration of payroll processing functions ensuring that information and processes are current, accurate and compliant. Position will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform Payroll support functions such as:
• Processing payroll funding requests, journal entries, finance general ledger, tax agencies
• Working with internal and external Treasury partners to reconcile items from payroll bank account as needed
• Key payroll contact for IA Shadow Payroll and all activities
• Processing expense reimbursement requests via payroll as needed
• Facilitating annual payroll filings (i.e. Workers Comp) across North America
• Serves as reference point for escalated payroll inquiries including International Assignee pay explanations, ADP system inquiries from outside Tier 1 provider and other detailed trouble shooting requests
• Support other HR and/or Service Delivery projects and functions, as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in:
• Payroll processing and related systems
• ADP and ADP Enterprise
- Working knowledge of Global Mobility and IA payroll, a plus
- CPP designation
- Experience working in a big matrix company in a very fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to work with reporting systems
• Fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
• Outstanding organizational and data analysis skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify issues and errors
• Ability to work across various areas of the organization to ensure proper stakeholder alignment as needed
• Must be an independent worker with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.