Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Planner located in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Senior CPFR Planner Responsibilities:
• Partner with Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Sales, Customer Forecasting and Brand Management, with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy and ensuring proper replenishment of inventory.
• In addition to strategic projects and leadership responsibilities, primary functional responsibilities include forecasting (includes base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning), inventory analysis, and replenishment, coupled with replenishment analysis to drive incremental sales and efficiency.
• Hold a leadership role in J&J’s Integrated Demand Planning (IDP) process, supporting partnering with Supply Chain and Manufacturing organizations within J&J to improve national forecasts for better production planning and distribution of finished goods inventory.
• Lead forecast improvements across the Walgreens business and drive ongoing process improvements in the IDP process, in addition to performing forecast accuracy analysis to identify focus areas within their specific customer.
• Involvement in benchmarking, attending industry conferences, and provide critical input into the strategic direction of the organization and technical leadership/mentoring to peers.
• Identify and lead improvement projects (spanning both customer and internal J&J operations), which include integrated demand planning efforts, new technology assessments and implementations, incorporating more advanced forecasting methodologies, and logistic efficiency improvements.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably with a Business or Engineering focus
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement and/or Sales Operations
• Experience working with Supply & Demand required within Manufacturing and/or Retail Environment
• Excellent data management skills and MS Office proficiency, specifically in Microsoft Excel is required (including vLookups and Pivot tables)
• Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred
• Planning experience using Demand Management software (SAP, Manugistics, I2, etc.) is preferred
• Experience in customer facing operational roles preferred
• May require to travel up to 10% domestically and the role will be based in Buffalo Grove, ILPrimary Location
United States-Illinois-Buffalo GroveOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.