Prudential International Insurance (PII) Finance has a career opportunity for an individual interested in the position of Senior Planning & Analysis Associate
within the Cash and Expense Management team.
PII Finance supports Prudential's International Insurance business which accounts for about half of Prudential's adjusted operating income and has operations in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Poland, and Italy as well as U.S. and regional support staff.
The Cash and Expense Management team is responsible for cash management, quarterly expense reporting and expense management including budgeting and forecasting for International Insurance’s Corporate operations.
The qualified candidate will have exposure to senior leaders while gaining in-depth knowledge of the expense management function supporting International Insurance. The candidate will have the following responsibilities which will require interaction with various departments within the International Insurance business, other International Finance associates and the Corporate Centers:
- Completion of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting of PII’s Corporate expenses.
- Prepare financial analysis for budgeting/forecasting and quarterly reporting of expense results.
- Monthly financial reporting of the Asia Regional office.
- Partner with Finance Shared Services (FSS) on ongoing expense reporting.
- Monitor and manage expenses.
- Partner with Tax Department on transfer pricing requests.
- Assist with various ad-hoc request and support initiatives for Senior Management.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual who will make a difference in our organization and possesses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- 1-3 years accounting/financial related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Detail oriented
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of management in the U.S. and our international operations
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Prudential's financial systems (Forecast System, Oracle, Financial Data Warehouse, etc) preferred
- Overtime required during peak periods
- Foreign language skills are not necessary
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.