Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description:
Are you passionate about a career in asset management? Come join our team! We are looking for individuals with 3-5 years of experience in Operations who are passionate about working in a collaborative and energizing environment. You will be the primary liaison between Investment operations, custodians, brokers and traders. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will provide Middle Office support to our Trading Desks, Portfolio Managers, new business, accounting, Data-Help, external vendors, custodians, brokers, and most importantly our technology team.
- •You will Identify and resolve the root cause of all issues
- •You will maintain applications, perform tests, provide requirements and work with vendors and our internal IT department to enhance and build out our proprietary systems
- •You will work to achieve automation that is built around market standards wherever possible
- •You will continually seek best practice for current processes and procedures
- •You will be knowledgeable of all systems and the downstream with a focus on maintaining standards,
- •You will support IT with requirements needed for new business and regulations
- •You will seek automation wherever possiable and to further improve upon existing processes
- •3 to 5 years related experience.
- •Knowledge of equity, currency, and derivatives markets and securities
- •Ability to problem solve while seeking root cause and best practices
- •Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- •Ability to learn and understand the end to end processes in an exciting environment
- •Ability to work in a collaborative environment and raise ideas to managers to support improvements
- •Self-motivated, career driven individual with a strong work ethic and desire to learn
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.