Are you looking for a career that will let you work with the brightest minds in the technology industry? Do you want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software, the birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion. Today, Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers. This includes 100 of the Fortune 100 with a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's 130,000 global employees are critical to that success.
Oracle is known for the most progressive sales model in the industry, and a track record for developing the very best, investing generously in employee benefits, development, training and resources. If you have a passion for technology sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is challenging and rewards employees who deliver results, you should consider a sales career with the world's leading enterprise software company.
Senior Presales Consultant Cloud
The primary focus of a Senior Presales Consultant is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force .
This Senior Presales Consultant will primarily participate in the design, validation, and presentation of Oracle Cloud solutions.
As a Senior Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
- Acting as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants and sales representatives.
- Developing and delivering high quality Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Designing, validating, and presenting Oracle Cloud solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Developing and managing references through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are required as many engagements are at C-Levels at the customers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable
- Three or more years of experience building, developing and deploying applications to the Public Cloud
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients' internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology. Ability to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in the platform evaluation.
- An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and seed the public cloud platform
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
- Technical experience with enterprise virtualization technologies (e.g. Oracle Public Cloud, AWS, Azure)
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer extended. These background checks include: Prior Employment Verification, Education Verification, Social Security Trace, Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at Oracle, please visit www.oracle.com/careers Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualifications:
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.