As a Senior Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Drive Cloud enablement, strategy, and sales to deliver on cloud targets
- Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line sales efforts.
- Acting as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants and sales representatives.
- Ability to mentor junior sales members on current technologies and industries.
- Developing and delivering high quality Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Presenting technology training to junior Sales Consultants and sales people.
- Helping sales teams develop and execute sales campaigns and Go-To-Market programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Please forward resume & salary requirements to email@example.com .Qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience building, developing and deploying SaaS and/or PaaS solutions
- An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize Oracle technology and cloud solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development.
- Previous Presales experience a plus.
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.