Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
• Lead the development and implementation of an overall test automation strategy and roadmap for unit, system, and performance testing
• Set Best Practice standards for all test automation development, and ensure proper checks and balances for adherence to the standards
• Design and implement key performance indicators and scorecards that measure health of the test automation suite
• Drive improvements and innovation in internal testing tools that support Test Driven Development
• Own and evolve the test structures by working with development teams to align with application modules and use cases
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 6 years in Test Development and/or Test Automation roles
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
• Experience with and understanding of OO concepts and programming languages such as Java, XML, C++ and C#
• Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Shell
• Strong XML and web application technology experience
• Experience testing web services with tools such as SoapUI
• Experience with one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
• Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
• Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.