Hyperion Functional / Technical Consultant
- Three plus years experience implementing or using one or more Hyperion modules: Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Planning & Public Sector Budgeting, Hyperion Cost Management, Hyperion Financial Management and Reporting, or Hyperion Financial Data Quality Enterprise (FDME) and experience with government planning and budgeting, financial management, working capital fund, or reimbursable process. Active TS SCI preferred or a willingness to be submitted for a top secret clearance is required. Local resources or a willingness to relocate required. Development e xperience:
- Create and deploy planning applications including Essbase and Public Sector Planning and Budgeting applications
- Manage metadata by adding and importing dimensions and members
- Set up and maintain Public Sector Planning and Budgeting position, employee data and compensation budget
- Create and review funding requests and budget books
- Set up security for users, groups, and members
- Create and customize forms, menus, and task lists
- Planning capabilities, Smart View and Planning's relationship with Essbase and dimension requirements
- Create and test forms, reports and ad hoc grids
- Set up and test business rules, approval process and implementation task lists
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.