A consulting professional who has a working experience and good understanding of Lending solutions, industry best practices & multiple business processes. Ability to operate independently and provide quality work products related to requirements gathering, fitment analysis and product configuration. He/she will liaise with Customer's business team and understand their business processes, map it to OFSLL product capabilities; Assist Customer's business & QA team in their test preparation and execution. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Business requirements
- Liaise between customer and Technical team for solution design
- Analysis of business needs/challenges and design business solution
- Bridging the gap between Business Terminology and Product Terminology
- Defining process flows and mapping with industry benchmarks defined within the applications
- Conduct Product walkthrough to review & map the business requirements
- Creation and Review of Functional / Process work-products
- Creation and Review of Test plans/cases mapping to use cases
- Analyze & categorize incidents reported by the Testing team
- Train the users on product specific functionalities
- In depth knowledge of OFSLL functional architecture
- Should possess strong working knowledge of OFSLL/Daybreak product functionalities
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with the customer
- Knowledge of US Consumer Finance & regulations
- Exposure to Telecom industry's Consumer Finance business practices
- Ability to prepare/review Test Plans/Test cases
- Ability to create requirement & approach documents
6 to 8 yearsQualifications:
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.