- The candidate would be actively participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, development and testing.
- Additionally, the candidate would also be actively involved in deployment of web application and services to public cloud data center in AWS, Azure Google Cloud etc. as well as helping resolve technical issues faced by customers while using the product.
- Deep knowledge of public cloud security and experience in developing software security solution is a must.
- The candidate must have a strong foundation in computer science with a sound understanding of cloud native technologies such as RDS, NoSQL, Big Data, elastic Message Bus, elastic cache, elastic search and experience in designing and developing micro services that follow cloud patterns such as auto scaling.
- Experience in machine learning is a plus.
- Strong Java development skills and over 5 years experience in developing Java Web Applications and Web Services is required
- The candidate must have good communication skills - both written and verbal in English
- Must be a motivated self-starter and a quick learner. Must have prior experience in building high tech proof of concepts with bleeding edge technologies for the cloud.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.