- Drive and manage key Privacy Program projects, tools and resources on behalf of the privacy team, communicating and tracking action items and deliverables
- Help implement privacy, security, and data management requirements and best practices for large data analysis tools, analytic technologies, database management and data governance to maintain the privacy of key user data
- Prepare and drive reports and roadmaps including complex, multi-phase, multi-program roadmaps, involving multiple contributing teams and showing plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support
- Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form
- Prepare records for periodic audits
- Research and analyze privacy issues and prepare legal documents (e.g., regulatory filings, correspondence)
- Develop new strategies, tools, resources to manage operational privacy compliance
- Assist in conducting privacy impact and risk assessments
- Continually build knowledge and expertise in Intuit Privacy Policies and practices, legal requirements, and effective Privacy Program management
- Coordinate with internal business partners and leaders
- Learn and understand the Intuit product and business ecosystem and priorities
- Strong Program Management experience, with 5 or more years leading complex software application projects, organizational change leadership programs, and/or end-to-end process design programs
- Technical skills and expertise to implement and manage compliance tools and processes that enable privacy compliance and incident tracking and reporting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills, including plan status, results, and presentations
- Solutions-oriented team player, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage outside vendors (when used) and manage a budget and timeline
- 5 years of privacy or compliance management related experience preferably in high-tech, software as a service, or cloud. Privacy Professional Certification (CIPP) preferred
- Explicit desire to grow or build a privacy career
- BS/BA required
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Technical Program Manager - Data Science Program Manager - Talent Acquisition Programs Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager Senior Design Program Manager Business Operations Lead See More…