- Lead and manage a Strategic Sourcing portfolio across US $907M total DME categories through the Collaborative Procurement Model (CPM), Category Management and 7-step sourcing process. With key focus (but not limited) to Media, Agency Fees, Production & Development and iMarketing.
- Responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined Categories collaboratively aligning with Marketing related functions at early stage in 7SSP project development process (Business Planning), analysis, sourcing, negotiating, contracting and managing agency to deliver maximum productivity benefits (Efficiency and Effectiveness)
- Responsible for ensuring monthly reporting through updated CPM Tracker at BU level, working with CCNA Project Management Office with strong governance through management of Steering Committee cadences, enabling correct sign off at senior director level within the BU
- This role will be a STRATEGIC Category leader of Procurement to influence significant change management across Country/BU/Region
- Support BU & Regional Procurement Director (as applicable) in the development of Procurement, creation of productivity BP, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, P2P Management, Operational support and Internal controls and compliance.
- High level of maturity and senior leader/Stakeholder communications skills required within Coca-Cola and critically with Bottler in order to manage/leverage Total System DME management
- Manage 1 contract procurement resource in market to identify prioritized tactical procurement requirements in BU.
- Support marketing function by defining and guiding best practice sourcing process, includes alignment with Marketing Factory Process Development (improved marketing process management)
- Collaborate with Regional BU's and Global teams to ensure full visibility to local category strategies and ensure sharing of best practices in and out of BU
- Align with Global Agency Management, Brands and IMC group to guide and support best practice Agency Management and ensure VBC, Scope of Work management and Roles and Responsibilities aligned and in place for all sourcing activity with Marketing
- Support Marketing with delivery of Key Performance management (such as P4P) including quarterly agency reviews (TCCC Agency Evaluation and Scope of Work Tracking)
- Through knowledge of Category Strategy Management identify regional/global sourcing opportunities for improved systems and process efficiencies e.g. Agency SOW management, End to End business process management
- Develop strong collaboration with Finance Department and marketing function in BU to ensure knowledge ofero Based Work)
- Coordinate with Marketing & Commercial Finance and Financial Operations to ensure appropriate and relevant financial analyses conducted, spend analysis, budgeting, internal controls and transactions processing. Identify opportunities for greater finance reporting to support Procurement sourcing decisions e.g. P2P business intelligence
- Collaborate with Bottlers (where applicable) to identify savings as well as process improvement opportunities
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Leadership skills
- Influencing skills
- Strategic Business Management Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Exceptional business communication skills
- Negotiations skills
- Category management knowledge and experience
- Category portfolio management leadership and business acumen
- Procurement expertise and analytical skills
- Expertise in strategic sourcing under the Collaborative Procurement Model (CPM)
- Operational excellence and business process improvement
- Project management skills
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing experience in marketing procurement, preferably gained in FMCG/Beverage/Retail/consulting
- Experience in procurement, Category Management, strategic sourcing such as 7SSP, consulting and/or business operations
- Proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced Procurement services as well as change management projects
- Proven ability to effectively partner/influence/lead to achieve business results
Required: University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Advanced Degree
- MBA preferred
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Travel up to 10% of work time under normal conditions
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.