Role must be in Tri-State Operating Unit, preferably with in our production centers. The areas include Elmsford NY, Maspeth NY, Moorsetown NJ and Philadelphia PA.
No relocation provided.
Lead promotional material procurement for the Tri-State Market. Implement and continuously improve the flow and consumption of promotional materials and service. Lead cost savings efforts and remove waste from the supply chain.
- Support Implementation of all promotional packaging projects - achieving and/ or exceeding established timing.
- Update Project and Allocation trackers weekly.
- Support Raw Material sample requests from regional/ local teams.
- Proactively assess weekly promotional/ new raw material requirements.
- Provide hard orders for all promotional packaging based on Product Request Forecast (PRF) volumes provided by Commercial Team and Marketing Asset Managers.
- Provide hard orders for new innovation regional/ local packaging materials covering first 90 days; based on PRF volumes provided by Commercial Team, and ensure immediate transition to Direct Material SPS for forward forecasting.
- Ensure all Supplier material ordering deadlines are met, and that program in market timings is met, communicating all issues and concerns to the Commercial Team.
- Monitor total Weeks of Supply to ensure PRF volumes are in line with actuals.
- Proactively assess weekly promotional/ new raw material requirements and inventory positions.
- Communicate to Commercial/ Local teams all packaging trends i.e. - over/ under producing to allow for material transfers to take place by Planning teams.
- Ensure promotional raw material risk is mitigated at the end of each program.
- Coordinate all promo specific system requirements w/ SAPDirect and Shared Services teams. Including PAF/ SAP/CONA promo raw material and full goods requirements.
- Develop source plan for all promotions including agency bottler volumes.
- Support promotional full goods DOS ensuring on time in market and out of market timing. Working w/ Planners to level out promotional full good risks.
- Support additional tasks as needed.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Analytic skills and learning agility
- Change Management and influencing skills
- SAP functional skills
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Attention to details and 99.9% accuracy in pricing updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer services focus with great follow-up skills
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies
- Collaborative and a team player
- Ability to work independently with solid organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Flexibility within a dynamic work environment
- Develop self and train others
- Associates Degree or equivalent procurement or supply chain work experience
- 2-5 years of analytic, procurement or supply chain experience
- Analytical Tools
- 10%-20% with in Tri-State as needed.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.