Mixer is the newest addition to the Xbox family. At Mixer we’ve redefined the rules for what constitutes live streaming and are looking for a highly creative and streaming passionate producer to help us advance our content portfolio. Building games for latency which is higher than traditional games, but far faster than streaming services; what does this mean? Short duration turn-based gaming? Large-scale team based polling? Hundreds of thousands of players in a single session? We have the opportunity to create the next generation of gaming!
We are looking for an experienced Game Producer and Account Manager who will help us grow our interactive technology and content portfolio. This role will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
• Help shape the creative vision and design of Mixer’s Interactivity platform
• Advise, direct, and facilitate internal and external teams in development of Interactive experiences.
• Monitor and report on the Interactive portfolio
• Drive title evaluation and product milestone gates
• Provide direct developer support
• Be the voice of our developers within the product team helping to ensure that we are constantly improving and evolving our developer experience
• Present on behalf of the business at industry events and in developer meetings
• 5+ years of experience as a producer or account manager with game industry experience a plus but not required
• 5 years of professional program management, account management, coordination, business, technical or gaming experience required
• Team player who enjoys building long lasting partnerships
• Comfortable working and driving results on cross-functional teams
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to determine opportunities between products and technology
• Task driven, self-motivated, proactive and works well under consistent deadline pressure
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, both verbal and written in addition to strong time-management and organizational skills
• Must provide 3 references of external partners that you have managed previously
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.