Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented senior producer for its video and post-production (VPP) team. VPP is part of Blizzards award winning story and franchise development team. Its mission is to support Blizzard's game teams marketing and communications efforts through the development of epic digital content designed to inform, entertain, and engage Blizzard's community and fans everywhere.
Reporting to the director of VPP, the senior producer will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and owning the production process pipeline. As part of the VPP leadership team, the senior producer will work with fellow leaders on process improvement and work together to address issues when they arise.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and be at ease managing a team of producers. This is a dynamic and growing part of our studio as we seek to engage and communicate with our players through new channels.Responsibilities
- Develop and manage process and procedures for video production and post production workflows.
- Manage multiple projects in a timely and professional manner for VPP and its clients to keep projects on schedule and on budget and ensure high production value.
- Interface with VPP's creative team to ensure project creative goals are being communicated and achieved.
- Work with Blizzard sound and localization teams to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met and that all content meets required specifications.
- Communicate with VPP's clients and stakeholders during all phases of production to keep them informed on project status and reviews.
- Foster and maintain relationships with game teams and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain short and long term capacity planning methods and provide regular reports to VPP director.
- Bachelor's Degree in Film, Media, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 5 years' professional experience as a senior producer or producer at a game company, creative agency, or production company
- Exemplary organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Exudes confidence and calm under pressure
- Able to manage and mentor a team of producers towards success
- Possess a deep understanding of established and emerging best practices in digital video production and post-production
- Able to travel for productions when required
- Strong attention to detail with strong written and verbal communications skills
Required Application Materials
- Video game industry experience
- A passion for video games
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.