DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for
a Senior Product Director, Outpatient
Marketing to be located in one of the following locations: West Chester, PA,
Somerville, NJ, Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest,
most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the
world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of
products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma,
spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and
biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more
agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care
environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative,
comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater
ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Product Director,
Outpatient Marketing will be
responsible for the downstream marketing management of assigned outpatient
products, programs and solutions within the US.
The role of the Senior Product Director,
Outpatient Marketing is to provide
decisive leadership in all areas of the marketing mix related to branding,
market segmentation, product positioning, channel strategies, pricing,
profitability and competitive dynamics and is expected to proactively perform
job responsibilities independently of Manager. This person effectively
develops, leads, and executes business and marketing plans to meet the current
and future needs of their assigned portfolio. The Senior Product Director , Outpatient Marketing will collaborate on later stage new product
development teams and will ultimately be responsible for executing launches for
new products, programs and solutions that will drive business in the outpatient
site of care.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement annual business plans for product line(s),
programs and solutions which support outpatient corporate sales, profit and
product development goals and objectives.
- Partner extensively with US sales management, OpCo marketing
teams, professional education and surgeon Key Opinion Leaders (KOL's) to
identify, develop and execute strategies and activities to drive US penetration
of our products.
- Analyze procedure volume, trends, growth, competitive information,
reimbursement, and pricing for the market segment. Identify appropriate metrics
and conduct product line(s) performance analysis.
- Analyze, develop and execute position strategies for outpatient
product lines(s), programs and solutions in relation to competitive landscape,
including product profiles, competitive analysis, value briefs, economic buyer
resources, clinical documentation and create selling tools to support.
- Develop strategies for promotional materials, and programs to
support product line(s), programs and solutions to include marketing goals and
objectives within established project delivery dates and budget constraints.
- Develop and execute outpatient commercial marketing and digital
- Ensure that appropriate technical product support is provided to
sales force and surgeons regarding specific product line(s), programs and
- Independently create and articulate a vision and translate vision
into strategies to accelerate business growth.
- Manage ongoing product line(s) forecast(s), programs and solutions
which meet market demand and corporate inventory objectives.
- Work independently and provide leadership and mentoring to other
- Conduct product launch presentations at
appropriate regional and national meetings.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply
to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and
compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance
program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. MBA or advanced
degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of total business experience is required
- Marketing, research & development, sales management or
corporate account management or clinical experience is preferred
- Experience in the medical device industry is
- Prior experience participating and driving
successful product launch campaigns is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and prior experience in
the following areas: market research, user needs analysis, financial business
modeling and positioning is preferred
- Previous experience with branding, public
speaking and presenting to senior level executives is strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
skills are required
- Must be comfortable with working in a cadaver lab
setting and operating room setting
- This position requires up to 30% domestic travel
United States-Indiana-WarsawOther Locations
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.