Senior Product Manager, QuickBooks Payments & Invoicing
Come work with us!
Intuit is seeking a senior product manager to lead our invoicing modularization team. This role is BIG, requiring guts and vision to make invoicing awesome for small businesses around the globe. Prepare to drive the discovery, definition, and execution of experiences on both web and mobile, lead go-to-market plans, and move your metrics!
- Develop product strategy, roadmap, and requirements with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product marketing, UI writers, and customer support partners.
- Collaborate with a team of fantastic engineers & designers to ship workflows that change the lives of businesses worldwide. Create and own your success metrics.
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team's backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for your target customer.
- 7+ years of product management experience shipping SaaS software.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset.
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Experience delivering mission critical user workflows on web & mobile.
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity.
- Passion for solving problems (large and small.) You bring a design thinking mindset.
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
QuickBooks is on a mission to fuel small business success. Our teams work to help businesses from Rio to Paris to SF get paid, pay their employees, and manage their finances, so they can grow and love running their businesses. We're the number 1 cloud accounting software and growing nearly 50 percent YOY worldwide. Come join our team and serve small businesses all over the world!
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Payroll Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Customer Experience Senior Product Manager - Subscription Billing Senior Product Manager - TurboTax Senior Product Manager, Payments Growth See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.