Oracle's Cloud Solutions team is responsible for providing end to end system solutions to support Oracle's Cloud business to enable overall Subscription Management including (but not limited to) billing, invoicing, renewal, expansion management. The team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to build out Oracle's Subscription Management application.
If you have experience leading a team of high performing senior Product Managers- we'd like to speak to you about advancing your career!
- Manage a team of Solution Analyst. Review solution designs and provide recommendations and guidance to team members.
- Provide strategic direction and steer the business to an agreed vision, drafting proposals that translate shared vision into strategy and facilitating the implementation at the highest levels of management and across multiple countries and lines of business
- Design future system development plans for large and complex business needs
- Identify and define business requirements and perform analysis of major, challenging & complex business areas
- Work with the Development and Development Liaison teams for new features and enhancements planning content for future releases
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Financial application designs, process transformation. Experience in Management Consulting a plus.
- Experience managing high performance teams
- Lead on providing design and process improvements.
- Interact internally and externally with executive management requiring negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy
Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge Oracle technology.
Manages a team supporting and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Successful track record in applications implementation and as a manager. Expert knowledge of all applications within a business area; plus some knowledge of other applications. BA/BS degree preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.