Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company and the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, bringing information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial services industry. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, with significant operations in Alpharetta, Georgia, and other locations, Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Product Manager for Fraud & Risk Management Solutions.
Based on market research and competitive trends, and with the objective to create best-in-market and innovative products, the Product Manager’s main responsibility is to manage the product life cycle process for one or more product lines and maximize product line profitability. As a Product Manager you are responsible for the definition of which valuable market problems should be solved and what the market could pay for the solution. Once a new product initiative is approved, you are responsible for the product launch. The Senior Product Manager works closely with internal departments (Product Development, Services and Sales) and external stakeholders (customers and partners) to continuously improve our product portfolio.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the evidence and analysis based data that defines what products the target market of global financial institutions and large corporations will pay for;
- Bring new products to the market;
- Manage the Product Life Cycle process for your product offerings;
- Build the product roadmap;
- Review and approve requests for customization to ensure product integrity and consistency with the product plan and strategy;
- Review and approve all non-standard product and pricing proposals;
- As part of managing the product, work with:
- Development to define product release requirements;
- Product Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, the product positioning, key benefits, and target markets;
- Sales to identify additional channels of distribution and strategies for market coverage;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and supply Product Marketing with regular updates defining competition;
- Identify pricing plans and gain management approval to maximize product line profitability;
- Deliver input for sales tools and collateral;
- Act as the products’ champion within the company for your product offering.
- Ability to travel up to 30% including 2 to 3 international trips per year. Remote location should expect up to 40% travel.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar product management position
- At least 5+ years of experience in ACH, fraud prevention and risk management, fraud prevention operations and/or fraud solution development and marketing
- Experience in risk management of check fraud prevention and payment fraud prevention preferred
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing product management methodology preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Comfortable managing and selling the financial investment needed for proposed projects/products to senior leadership
- Well developed general management strategic thinking
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal influencing and communication skills
- Exceptional written, oral, presentation and organizational skills.
- Undergraduate degree required (Business, Economics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science preferred).
A little about us: