About the Role:
This product leadership role is part of Digital team in Card Services. Digital transformation is accelerating in the payments and the Digital team was formed to accelerate the development and adoption of best in class digital payments products. CardVision is a suite of reporting, analysis, advisory and marketing services that are purchased by Fiserv clients (banks and credit unions) to understand their debit and credit card portfolio and to increase usage of their card products and associated digital value add services e.g. mobile payments. The Senior Product Manager, CardVision will lead overall product strategy with full P&L accountability.
If you are excited about data visualization, customer engagement, loyalty, marketing strategy
About our Business:
Card Services is the fastest growing division in Fiserv. Today, Card Services provides debit and credit processing to over 3,000 financial institutions with over 20 million cards. Card Services is focused on continued strong revenue growth and is committed to building outstanding consumer products.
Reports To: VP Digital
Direct Reports: N/A
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the Product Strategy for CardVision across debit and credit portfolios
- Develop acquisition and loyalty marketing strategies for debit and credit cards that can be sold as marketing services to bank and credit union clients
- Direct accountability for product P&L including revenue growth and profitability
- Develop and implement product roadmap based on client and user feedback, usage metrics and competitive research
- Deliver sales growth through ongoing enhancements of client and user value propositions and close partnership with sales, marketing, acount management and portfolio growth teams.
- Be the face of CardVision and loyalty/usage expert to clients, prospects and industry events
- Drive the Go To Market plan and business readiness launch activities
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field, MBA Preferred
- 7-10+ years of experience in the debit and/or credit card industry including product management, marketing
- Data driven marketer with experience developing and managing for marketing and analysis capabilities
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (ppt)
- Strong project management skills with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions
- Highly collaborative work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Proven P&L management or prior experience in managing revenue and expense for assigned product desirable
- Experience with working with technology teams to launch data and marketing capabilities
Percentage/frequency of travel: 10- 20%
A little about us: