The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Product Manager (1 of 2) aligned to Sterilmed, that can be located in Minneapolis, MN; Irvine CA; Cincinnati, OH; Warsaw, IN; Somerville, NJ; West Chester, PA; Plymouth, MN. Candidates based outside of Minneapolis will require 50% travel to MN.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Sterilmed is an FDA-registered medical device manufacturer that provides solutions for hospitals faced with the challenge of improving environmental sustainability and reducing costs without compromising patient care. We are proud to be a part of keeping healthcare accessible and affordable for all by offering services that support device recycling and reprocessed products that deliver cost savings for our customers.
The Senior Product Manager will hold both upstream and downstream duties, to include:
- Manages and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
- Platform strategy including brand segmentation, positioning, pricing strategies, claims, life cycle management, and business development strategies.
- He/she will partner with R&D, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Sales, Regional Marketing, Finance and key customers in planning, coordinating and sequencing product/new indication launches and customer targeting; identifying unmet customer needs, and providing direction for global growth opportunities.
- Provide commercial input to the advancement of product concepts through the new product development process including providing insights and voice of customer, developing the business case, implementing target product profiles and leading product launch excellence.
- Be accountable to reach financial targets within specified budgets and timeframes and ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Provides input for the development of products and anticipates a customer need/solution approach.
- Implements marketing objectives, policies, sales organization structure, sales and marketing programs to achieve maximum sales and profit.
- Account Management responsibilities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. An Advanced Degree is preferred (i.e. MBA, MS).
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing, sales and/or account management is required.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in orthopedics, electrophysiology or general surgery preferred.
- Managing sales operation or direct selling experience is required.
- Experience with commercial launches is required.
- Previous regional in line marketing and/or product management experience is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Experience in product development including needs assessment, portfolio management and product lifecycle management is preferred.
- Prior experience in an agency environment with proven client management skills and a service mindset is preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix-organization required.
- Global experience preferred.
- People management experience preferred
- Excellent cross functional and management influencing skills and ability to develop customer relationships is required.
- Please note: Candidates based outside of Minneapolis will require 50% travel to MN.
United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOther Locations
North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Minnesota-Plymouth, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.