LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The most interesting data in the professional world is one of LinkedIn's most valuable assets. The newly formed Data Products team at LinkedIn is responsible for building an analytics platform and data products that power every business decision and customer experience across LinkedIn's portfolio. The Data Products at LinkedIn we are looking for a rock star Product Manager to deliver the next generation of LinkedIn's analytics platform and drive company-wide adoption. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an initiative that has company-wide impact and build products at the cutting-edge of Big Data and AI.
- Drive product strategy and direction for LinkedIn's analytics platform and applications
- Drive the ideation, planning, development and launch of the next generation analytics platform
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features
- Deliver consumer-grade simplicity and ease of use to complex analytics products for users of all skill sets working closely with top notch UX designers and UI engineers
- Lead efforts on end user training, product testing, and rollout
- Be the evangelist for communicating product benefits and drive adoption across the company and within LinkedIn's commercial products
- Foster a data-driven culture that facilitates collaboration and accelerates innovation
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 7+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping consumer products or enterprise products with consumer-grade UX
- Understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable platforms
- Experience leading company-wide initiatives with diverse stakeholders a plus
- Experience building/using Big Data, Analytics and AI products a plus
- Masters degree in a technology-related field or MBA a plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.