Manager, Auto Audience Product Strategy
In the Auto Audience Product Strategy, Sr. Manager Role, you will manage a set of Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) Auto products that are sold through various sales channels. Your charter is to advance the suite of ODC Auto Audience Targeting products, including overseeing the development and commercialization of those products, collaborating with various internal teams who play a role in advancing product priorities, and by supporting sales teams, partners and clients directly to maximize their adoption and utilization of our offerings.
This position reports to the Director, Auto Product Strategy and likely will manage other Auto Product team member(s) in the near term as part of a small yet highly impactful team focused on bringing the ODC Auto vertical to its full potential. Primary responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lead the development of the ODC Auto Audience Targeting Product strategy and vision to align with market conditions (industry trends, internal capabilities & competitive developments) and provide clear value propositions that address specific client needs to drive revenue growth.
- Manage and influence the activities and development of other Auto Audience Targeting Product team member(s).
- Ensure product priorities, requirements and service level agreements are clearly defined and communicated to various ODC shared service teams, including Enterprise Product Management, Analytics, Operations, Digital Planning, Delivery Management, etc.
- Work with key external strategic partnerships that support the Auto product portfolio to develop the strategy of how to incorporate both existing and new data into the product strategy as well as identify new product opportunities. External partnerships include top media publishers and ad tech companies, and data providers among others.
- Work collaboratively with ODC Auto Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy team to ensure proper market and customer feedback is used to develop and build products that our customers desire.
- Manage and support rollout of new products to ODC Inside Sales, and Auto Solutions & Sales teams.
- Build and support the Auto Audience strategy for clients with DMPs.
- Support the Sales teams in scoping and helping deliver on custom audience requests. Ensure development work is prioritized to be able to deliver them.
- Ensure appropriate sales training materials and resources are defined and implemented across respective ODC sales channels.
- In collaboration with the Auto Measurement Product Strategy Manager, establish product metrics and process to communicate results to support & measure the success of Audience products. Track and report on these metrics regularly to ensure that the value of the broader product effort is maximized through timely implementation of course corrections or product adjustments.
- Actively participate in industry meetings and trade shows for the purpose of promoting our understanding of, and position within, the Auto industry and new business development.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university. Graduate degree preferred.
- • 5 - 10 years of experience in product management role in technology related industry
- Experience in Automotive and/or Digital Advertising industry and Data Management Platforms strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in roles with progressively increased responsibility
- Strategic Thinker - manages complexity, understands business, innovative
- Self-Motivation - High Energy and Drive, results-oriented, manages through problems
- Operating Skills - focused, organized, creates leverage, manages processes
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - builds relationships, open, receptive, flexible
- Has "Edge" - willing and able to make tough calls when necessary with minimal fallout
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make executive level presentations
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- An entrepreneurial outlook and team-based work ethic
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.