Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and driven technical product manager to deliver Enterprise Search solutions addressing multiple use cases for Workday customers. You would own Enterprise Search solution roadmap and drive all components through all phases collaborating with other product managers. From idea through design, deployment, and operations, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Define Workday's search solution strategy and roadmap for Workday's technology platform and deliver solutions solving customers' business problems across the development lifecycle.
- Communicate plans, status, progress against KPI's with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Engage with Workday's customers, applications, services, and sales teams to understand requirements, and to ensure successful product delivery.
- Build a cohesive sense of purpose within the product development team.
- Work with engineering teams through design, testing, and product release
- Participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software product management in a fast-paced Agile environment and experience within the software industry for both on-premise and cloud SaaS deployment models.
- Search product management experience is a must have. Enterprise search experience is strongly preferred
- In-depth understanding of enterprise software security framework to handle customer sensitive data.
- Able to communicate with clarity across multiple stakeholders, collaborate with business partners and development teams, and influence decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Able to ramp up quickly on new technologies, Self-directed and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters degrees or MBA a plus.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.