About the Company:
Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable clients to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. With locations in 140 countries worldwide, American Express Global Business Travel is one of the world's largest travel agency networks.About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a team that is finding innovative ways to bring the business travel experience to a completely new level. We are a dynamic team with a start-up culture, passionate about digital and mobile, and dedicated to making a significant impact on the next generation of business travel solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for leading product & capability development efforts from ideation to launch. This includes defining new product strategies, managing development with internal and external partners, and bringing to market integrated end-to-end business insights solutions.
The position requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, business and technology savvy, creativity and energy to drive change and innovation. Specific experience working with technology partners to build products, experience with Agile development and comfort with data/analytics driven products is a big plus.
The position requires a unique blend of strategic thinking, business and technology savvy, creativity and energy to drive change and innovation.Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 years of Product Management experience
- Own a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs to drive product roadmap and strategy
- Experience in product and project management to quickly convert new ideas into objectives, effectively set priorities and go-to-market plans, and successfully launch new solutions to market for tangible P&L benefits
- Self-starter who is able to combine exceptional problem-resolution and critical thinking skills with a business lens to address ongoing and new product needs
- Effective vendor relationship and issue resolution management skills, as applicable
- Excellent written and oral communications to drive initiatives and update product/process documentation, as needed
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills combined with an ability to interact effectively with senior leaders, Sales, Marketing, Support, and Technologies in conveying product direction, strategy, and upcoming projects
- Innovator and driver of change; able to energize others about new opportunities
- Very comfortable with new technologies, fast prototyping and iterative developments
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .