Come join the QuickBooks Payments team as a Product Manager. The QuickBooks Payments group is the champion for small businesses worldwide. We are passionate about the dreams of people who are just starting up, hiring their first employee, or expanding to a new office. In this role, you will develop features with a team of engineers and designers to create and innovate to make small business owners more successful. You'll drive the next set of features that helps small business owners be more prosperous. Responsibilities
- Empathetic: Has a strong toolkit around observing customers in a lab, in the wild, and via A/B testing
- Problem Solver: Knows how to be scrappy and entrepreneurial. Figures out how to get the most business value for the least cost. Is hypothesis driven and analytical
- Product Owner: Can create and evangelize a killer roadmap for payments growth that inspires the organization in service of our customers. Uses and teaches agile
- Domain Expert: Knows the tricks of the trade to create tests and experiments, quickly driving conversion and monetization strategies out to customers
- Strategic Innovator: You have shipped multiple innovations that changed the game for your product
- Talent Steward: You know how to grow and fire up a team of amazing product builders. You love and teach the craft of PM
- First-hand experience helping new users from curious exploration to committed subscriber
- Deeply curious and data-driven. Develops and defends strong points-of-view with data and analytics
- A positive and entrepreneurial mindset. Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve. We're looking for life-long learners
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
- 5+ years experience as a growth product manager in a significant business or product with responsibility for a set of product experiences
- Experience working across both whole organizations and in agile teams
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Payroll Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Customer Experience Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Financing - Data, Operations, Tools Senior Product Manager - Subscription Billing Senior Product Manager - TurboTax See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.