QuickBooks is powering prosperity around the world. We're the support system behind 45M+ small businesses, enabling shopkeepers, clothing designers, bartenders, or pretty much anyone to easily manage their finances. We're part of Intuit, rated one of the best places to work for 15 years. Get ready to grow - you'll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a bigger impact. Deep partnerships with amazing designers and engineers make everyday a learning experience. We like to have fun and celebrate our accomplishments.
Over 500K small businesses trust Intuit for payroll every payday. Money movement compliance processes powered by the right infrastructure are essential to maintain Intuit's premier position as the largest payroll provider in the US. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of top engineers, operations, peer product managers, designers, central teams and project managers in a fast-paced environment
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with risk, compliance, billing, operations and support
- Translate game changing ideas into executable strategies, epics, and user stories
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team's backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for our customers
- Create and own your success metrics, dashboards, and delivery schedule
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class products in a product management role
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap with excellent end to end execution
- Insanely curious & data-driven
- Passion for solving BIG customer problems
- Excels in driving cross functional teams
- Develops and defends strong points of view with data analytics
- Payroll, tax, compliance or accounting experience a plus
- BS or BA required. MBA or MS a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Customer Experience Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Financing - Data, Operations, Tools Senior Product Manager - Subscription Billing Senior Product Manager - TurboTax Senior Product Manager, Payments Growth See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.