QuickBooks is profoundly improving the financial lives of small businesses around the globe. We're the support system behind 45M+ small businesses, enabling shop keepers, clothing designers, bartenders, or pretty much anyone to easily manage their finances. We're part of Intuit, rated one of the best places to work for 15 years.
Get ready to grow - you'll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a bigger impact. Deep partnerships with amazing designers and engineers make every day a learning experience. We like to have fun and celebrate our accomplishments.
- QuickBooks is already the second largest payroll provider in the US, but we're aiming to double our subscriber base in the next 3 years. As a Senior Product Manager on the Differentiate team, you will discover, define and deliver the next big feature that will set QuickBooks Payroll apart from rivals.
- Develop product vision, roadmap, and requirements to solve the biggest needs of employers and those they employ
- Collaborate with a team of top engineers, designers, marketers, writers, and support agents to ship workflows that change the lives of small business employers worldwide
- Create and own your success metrics
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team's backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for employers and employees
- Serve as the domain expert for one of our key competitors, knowing their product inside and out
- Define an MVP experience and quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback
- Designed and shipped multiple impactful SaaS software experiences
- Experience designing across web & mobile platforms
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a design thinking mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Great track record with engineers and designers: people want to work with you again.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Manager, Customer Experience Product Manager, TurboTax.com Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager Senior Product Manager See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.