LinkedIn helps professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for everyone in the world and we're transforming lives every day through our products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to take a lead role in building the next generation of products for LinkedIn's Jobs, which are used by LinkedIn Talent Solutions' 40,000+ customers and millions of job seekers. You'll work closely with our search and recommendations relevance teams to enhance the Jobs marketplace, bringing your experience of online auctions and/or advertising technology to improve how we monetize and match job opportunities to members. LinkedIn has redefined the way the world hires, and the successful candidate for this position will play a key role in taking our efforts to the next level. This position will be located in our Sunnyvale, CA office, with an option to work up to two days a week in our San Francisco office.
- Drive executive-level alignment around key areas of LinkedIn's Talent Solutions product strategy and roadmap
- Lead a cross functional team in defining and building the next generation of recruiting and jobs marketplace products that are used by LinkedIn Talent Solutions' 40,000+ customers
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Work cross-functionally and with the product development team to bring features live to the site
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- BS degree in a technology-related field or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Experience with web search, recommendations and relevancy, machine learning, auctions, bidding, and/or advertising technology strongly preferred
- MS degree in a technology or mathematics field
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Knowledge of enterprise software as a service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences