Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for a Senior Product Manager-Security SW Solutions. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Developing and delivering customer driven software solutions that are self-sustaining and profitable which include product development lifecycle, software support services, integration services and partner relationships
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Managing Software P&L
- Responsible for overall software product roadmaps and product development
- Create Vision for Software Products and Solutions
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on evidence management software and technology areas
- Collaborate with Headquarter and Japan on future product roadmap
- Maintaining and Upgrading existing platforms, identifying customer requirements, and competitive platforms
- Supports Advisory Council and Industry Analyst events to achieve goal of discovering insights to inform product updates to better address customer needs.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. #LI-NR1 Qualifications:
Education & Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company required.
- 2-3 years of experience supporting the development lifecycle as a developer or analyst required.
- Preferred; experience in Public Safety software
- Bachelor's in computer science, marketing, or business preferred
- Externally - C-Level, CTO, Software Architecture and Software Processes
- Internally - President, VP, Engineering, Software Development Teams, Sales Team
- Proven experience navigating in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity. Problem solving ability is our most valued attribute
- Travel up to 60 % including Domestic and International Travel is Required (2 International trips per year)
- Ability to Work Remotely, with frequent travel and interaction with different corporate locations
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation . Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America .
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.