Senior Product Marketing Manager
Customers view Dynamics CRM & Operations as the nerve center of their businesses, enabling them to understand their customers and transact efficiently. Microsoft is investing heavily in building our capabilities and offerings, including the recent announcement of our partnership with Adobe Marketing Cloud. This exciting partnership exemplifies the power of blending together marketing analytics with customer data.
We’re looking for an exceptional senior leader and cross-organizational collaborator to 1) manage the sales integration of Adobe into our Dynamics & Azure field, and 2) partner with the Dynamics organization on the advanced workloads tied to Dynamics CRM & Operations. This includes: deep immersion and analysis of existing sales motion & translation into new sales motion, executive relationship management, field awareness and readiness, and integration support and execution management, all with the goal of achieving maximum impact and alignment with our Worldwide Commercial Business, One Commercial Partner, & Cloud + Enterprise executive sponsors.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Conduct deep immersion and analysis of current sales model, processes, roles & responsibilities, and aligned business priorities.
• Formalize & validate integration recommendations & roadmap with cross-organization stakeholders and established sponsors
• Influence profile & job description for Dynamics & Azure mainstream sellers for advanced workloads
• Design profile & job description for Dynamics Global Black Belt roles
• Design/land compensation + target plan for Dynamics advanced workload sales
• Design/land/refine scalable sales & deployment motion for Dynamics Advanced Workload sales by various roles
• Collaborate with partner lead to align partner sales/enablement strategy for SIs and ISVs for Dynamics Advanced Workloads
• Drive synergies with the broader Microsoft sales ecosystem, including SI & service provider leadership
• Build and conduct jointly approved and executed awareness & readiness plan Academy Lives, Executive Briefings, "Ready", etc.
• For the Adobe Marketing Cloud partnership, maximize sales synergy and knowledge transfer by working across Microsoft and acquired/partner company sales team to develop and drive collaborative pipeline, business practices and communication planning that will scale globally across both organizations
• Lead the cooperative efforts across teams to ensure sales teams and customers realize the full value of the integration between Adobe + Microsoft
• Optimize the current sales engagement with Microsoft sales engines to drive new sales in FY18, which contribute toward achievement of revenue goals
• Build appropriate Microsoft field awareness with relevant stakeholders and introduce processes to profile qualified prospects to the current sales organization
Qualifications include significant experience in Microsoft sales and channel management (SI, ISV). Strong understanding of the Microsoft segment, customer, partner, and services sales engines with demonstrated success in driving revenue growth in new business models. Strong understanding of cloud sales challenges a must; experience in marketing analytics a huge plus.
The candidate will have 10+yrs of experience in account management, product sales or product marketing, should work autonomously, be results-driven, and demonstrate the ability to influence cross group agendas (including at an executive level) while driving non-reporting teams to perform. Account management, product marketing or field sales experience within Microsoft is a plus. Candidate must be willing to take on big challenges with significant growth potential. Most importantly, the candidate will be a strategic thinker able to identify opportunities and alternatives while influencing a large team to execute on them.
10-20% travel expected.
BS/BA required; MS / MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.