Senior Product Marketing Manager
Azure is growing rapidly as enterprise customers adopt the cloud and build hybrid solutions. Security is an incredibly important topic with enterprise customers in general and a critical part of the conversation as customers transition to the cloud.
Are you a solid marketer looking to get into the security field? Are you already a security marketer looking for your next big opportunity? Can you story tell and create great content? Do you enjoy driving innovation and being empowered to deliver? Do you understand enough technology to partner with engineering? Do you love driving impact at scale?
In this role you will:
• Lead the development and execution of marketing plans for Azure to address GDPR.
• GPDR is an European Union mandate that is lighting up within the year and will be incredibly topical for our European Union customers. In this role you get to understand and craft the Azure GDPR story.
• Lead the development and execution of marketing plans for Azure Key Vault and Azure Encryption Services including:
• Value proposition creation
• Market BOM
• Partner with the senior Azure security lead on the team to support a broad array of security marketing including but not limited to:
• Manage partner readiness for Azure security and Azure security center.
• Manage the Azure Security blog process
• Deliver competitive analysis for Azure security
• And more…
Come ride the wave of security and cloud - deliver real business impact with our customers and accelerate your career.
• At least 3 years' experience marketing commercial software to business users, and IT
• Knowledge of one or more Microsoft applications a definite plus
• Excellent communication skills, high degree of accountability with willingness to take measured risks and set bold goals
• Proven capability to deliver world class marketing content, including value proposition, evidence, blogs, whitepapers & presentations for identified scenarios, products/features and segments/audiences
• Drive for results and action oriented
• Ability to translate solutions understanding into a compelling story for customers’ that clearly articulates Microsoft’s strategy, benefits and differentiation when using Azure’s services
• Ability to analyze and diagnose complex product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to pragmatic action
• Desire to be involved in a development stage business with an entrepreneurial bias
• Proven capability to develop strong working relationships with customers, senior executives, engineering teams, and other product and marketing groups across Microsoft
• Experience and a track record of success in product marketing or product management is essential. The ability to drive with autonomy in a high-visibility environment is a must-have skill, as is the ability to collaborate across org boundaries. Knowledge of how enterprises buy and use commercial applications is a big plus.
The candidate must also have:
• B.A./B.S in Computer Science, Marketing or related field Computer Information Systems, preferred
• M.B.A (or equivalent in related work experience)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.