Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your potential as a business and marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic Marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation with business applications and industry solutions.
We are on a mission to drive mindshare, consumption, and double-digit revenue growth for Dynamics 365 worldwide. The global Business Application & Industries Product Marketing Team is looking for a creative marketing professional and strategic thinker with high energy, passion, and attention to detail to lead the Audience and Ecosystems – Unified Operations product portfolio, business strategy and go to market plan with and through our global partner ecosystem.
Our portfolio is a digital transformation accelerant. Dynamics 365 is a horizontal platform that enables purpose-built industry solutions that integrate cloud, data, analytics and business intelligence. For customers, the result is a powerful new approach to business that gives them competitive advantage, flexibility and an unlimited platform for growth.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will build, land and evolve a go to market strategy and execution plan designed to unlock the significant commercial opportunity we have to recruit, enable and support strategic solution partners at scale to sell, service and deploy innovative solutions with the Dynamics 365 platform in support of Microsoft’s WW Business Application business. A candidate should possess a strong mix of business and product planning & strategy, marketing creativity, operational experience, and communication/collaboration skills. As the Audience and Ecosystem Unified Operations Partner Lead, you will work across WW C+E marketing, OCP, WCB and C+E Engineering teams to drive positive customer experiences, product adoption and Dynamics revenue.
If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business, and want to get closer to our customers and partners, experience a role with multiple marketing levers then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the team include:
• Define, prioritize and land our Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Solution Partners to support the company growth ambition including:
o Orchestrating resources effectively across workload, channel, geography.
o Leveraging Microsoft’s key differentiators to imagine and create a new engagement model in a disruptive approach.
o Landing our GTM strategy in Areas through our Partner Field sales organizations.
• Manage and Develop the solution partner ecosystem by defining goals, commitment and success metrics. The Senior PMM will be responsible for framing the Dynamics 365 proposition to this ecosystem.
• Partner with C+E Engineering, C+E Marketing teams, One commercial Partner (OCP) and Worldwide Commercial Business (WCB) Sales organization to align on the Go to market strategy.
• Gather actionable business insights through events, ecosystem management, and immersive experiences. Provide regular and timely reporting on key performance indicators and metrics.
• Effectively communicate at all levels, from corporate VPs to the end customer, demonstrating impact and influence across different roles and organizations.
• Demonstrate operational excellence and rigor around financial management.
• 6+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Business Applications and the Microsoft field
Key requirements include:
• Demonstrated track record of success in product marketing, channel development, integrated marketing & operations
• Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail. A self-starter who can create and deliver scalable-growth plans from concept to delivery, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively driving to measurable results. The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partnering skills
• Strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization.
• Strong external presence in front of customers and partner in one to few, one to many environments
• An understanding of Microsoft’s cloud computing technologies and go-to-market strategies
• BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
Periodic travel is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.