Senior Product Marketing Manager
Love thinking about how to apply the latest marketing and sales technologies to drive marketing results and revenue? Have the ability to roll up your sleeves and get down into the details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help blaze a trail and make an impact? Want to help lead the marketing transformation at Microsoft?
The Cloud and Enterprise Integrated Marketing team is looking for an extremely talented Marketing Operations Business Program Manager (BPM) to help drive its marketing efforts across its portfolio of cloud products. This role will focus specifically on supporting initiatives the Azure Platform and Azure Infrastructure Global Engagement Programs.
In this role, you’ll be the execution “glue” for a team of marketing professionals with a variety of skills (campaign management, content creation, design, email, web, demand generation, analytics and others) to drive buyers to make the right choice, Microsoft! You’ll have the unique opportunity to be a thought leader at the intersection of marketing and technology to help take the C+E business to new heights of innovation and results.
You will be responsible for:
• Partnering deeply with other marketers to develop and understand the vision, define clear and measurable priorities, goals, and make key decisions regarding how to implement.
• Running a virtual team in daily sprints with other marketing professionals (campaign managers, content creators, designers, marketing automation specialists, email builders, web, demand generation, analytics, and others) aligned to one or more campaigns in the portfolio to build, launch, measure, and optimize marketing to drive business results.
• Drive operation execution of campaign strategies across marketing functions including marketing automation, customer communications, and inside sales.
• Act as a partner and strategic advisor to the marketers to develop actionable insights and recommendations to improve overall campaign performance
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, marketing or business
• • 8+ years of project management, program management, or product marketing experience
• Organized with strong project management skills
• Motivated, ambitious, and passionate about delivering innovative business solutions
• Naturally curious with a desire to learn and innovate in a complex environment
• Thrive in cross-functional team environments
• Ability to continually evolve team processes that balance agility, quality, and scale
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to develop tight collaborative relationships
• Scrum certification preferred
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.