Come join the Microsoft Project team – a leader in the Project and Portfolio Management space! This is a unique opportunity for a product marketer to make a significant contribution to a business in the context of cloud transition, evolving trends in project & work management, and innovations across the company.
You will be part of a team that is rather unique at the company: Our team owns the end-to-end business, and we look to you to learn and grow in many areas and for your contributions to make significant impact.
This product marketing role will focus on go-to-market and integrated marketing to ensure our customers understand our product value to drive awareness and generate leads. This role will also focus on creating compelling digital journeys to nurture leads and enable sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for overall go-to-market strategy and execution of the tactics overall as well as for specific audience & industries
• Drive our attach motion to relevant MSFT GTM engines
• Lead our digital marketing channels: social, SEO, direct, etc. to drive sales impact
• Lead content experience in Project GEP
• Run tier 1 events for the business
• 4+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience
• Product management and/or product marketing experience and a proven track record of delivering results (preferably in enterprise products)
• Demonstrated data-driven decision-making skills to measure effectiveness of activities to prioritize and maximize investment
• Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted product management and marketing across multiple groups.
• Influencing Others: proven ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome
• Communication, high maturity, and presence to interact credibly with external stakeholders
• MBA, and CS (or equivalent technical degree) preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.