Senior Product Marketing Manager
Do you love working on tools developers love? Do you want to work in a start-up environment yet have the scale of an established company? Then the Mobile Developer marketing team is the right place for you.
We are an SF developer marketing team that joined Microsoft when our start-up was acquired. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to ensure every Objective-C, Swift, Android and React Native developer can build better apps faster. We combine the scrappiness of our start-up roots with the scale and reach of Microsoft to make the lives of developers better.
You’ll be the technical marketer driving adoption and success of App Center. This is a critical role that will help establish Microsoft as the leading mobile cloud for developers. You will work closely with sales, product management, engineering, evangelism, as well as marketing teams across Microsoft to drive acquisition programs and create technical content.
We need a passionate and experienced individual who brings a successful developer / technical marketing playbook to this groundbreaking new area.
• Market expertise: You will become the expert in key features in App Center, and in our competitive advantages, and will work with PM to make major marketing moments out of the roadmap.
• Messaging: You will contribute to overall App Center messaging that shows how App Center uniquely changes the lives and apps of developers.
• Technical content marketing: Collaborating with multiple teams, you’ll create developer demand through high impact, expert technical content delivered in multiple channels for lead generation and nurture—webinars, blogs, videos, and events.
• Programs: You will own programs targeted at specific developer communities to build awareness and adoption in App Center.
What We're Looking For:
• 5+ years of software product marketing experience with developer-oriented products
• Ideally you are a developer yourself. Substantial experience in developer marketing is desired. Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Android Java and/or React Native a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, and sales teams
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• BA or BS degree and/or related experience required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.