Senior Product Marketing Manager
There has never been a more critical or exciting time for Microsoft to be building and empowering a thriving global partner ecosystem around the growing Azure cloud opportunity. Our Microsoft field sellers & the customer relationships they foster are key differentiators against our competitors that enable rich opportunities for partner engagement around the globe. We will only meet our aggressive Azure growth goals if we are able to connect the dots between our customers and partners by recruiting and enabling ISVs, Managed Service Providers, and Systems integrators to deliver new capabilities and solutions to customers with/thru our OCP, M&O and WCB Intelligent Cloud teams and programs.
Join our growing Azure Partner Marketing team if you are looking to shape what’s next and enable the Azure business and our field to transform the way partners engage with Microsoft, exciting and enabling them to build thriving businesses by solving customer problems in modern new ways with Azure. We have an exciting opening for a proven marketing top talent who brings experience with the modern Cloud partner ecosystem (e.g., next generation ISVs, MSPs, SIs) and a deep understanding of partner programs, sales enablement and field readiness.
• Establish relationships and define an effective operating model with key stakeholders across OCP, WCB Intelligent Cloud team, and the C+E BG lead community to enable key partner-facing field roles to successfully recruit new partners and drive ACR growth thru co-sell ready ISVs, SIs and MSPs.
• Partner with OCP and the C+E product marketing community to deliver partner-ready content via MPN and other appropriate portals to enable partner readiness and GTM activities; Enable partner-facing field roles to effectively land new Azure services that are launching; equip them with effective and credible “Why Azure for Partners” storytelling assets.
• Partner with C+E Business Planning & C+E Growth and Ecosystem team and other x-company stakeholders to evolve and modernize our Partner programs, platforms and the underlying business models that support them (e.g., our Modern Partner Strategy work, the CSP program, etc.).
• Develop monitoring systems (in partnership with OCP, WCB, and C+E Engineering) to monitor the health and performance of the partner ecosystem.
• Maintain the pulse of the ecosystem and infuse insights from relationships with partners and via partner engagements such as PAC’s, exec meetings, conferences to drive effective business/marketing decision-making, informed by the voice-of-partners.
• 5 years of relevant marketing or sales enablement leadership experience with Microsoft tools
• Experience working with ISV’s, Managed Solution Providers, or Systems Integrators.
• Proven track record for building strong x-company relationships with multi-discipline stakeholders -- must thrive working across organizational and cultural boundaries.
• Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends.
• Deals well with ambiguity, identifies systemic approaches to solving problems.
• Strong decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and follow through.
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working with data and translating it into insights that drive action.
• A business and/or technical degree is required, MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.