If you are passionate about driving customer adoption of our platform, products and services, and like a fast-paced environment… read on, this one might be for you!
The C+E Cloud App Dev & Data Marketing team in is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to design and implement the go-to-market strategies, retention campaigns and relationship marketing initiatives for professional developer audiences through our Visual Studio Subscriptions, a multi-billion business.
Specific areas of responsibilities include:
• Manage the Visual Studio Subscriptions business by constantly adding value to subscribers, new and current, managing benefits pipeline and defining monetization approaches to accelerate subscriptions growth.
• Design relationship marketing initiatives to accelerate subscriptions funnel for increased developer tools and platforms adoption and engagement.
• Lead cross-functional teams to create, implement, and measure retention and adoption initiatives.
• Develop key metrics, forecasts, and reporting in partnership with engineering to monitor the business performance.
Skills that will help you be successful in the role:
• Experience developing Product Marketing Management strategies
• A passion for customer engagement and retention
• Practical knowledge on relationship marketing, digital media and social marketing
• Experience with customer-facing messaging and content
• Aptitude to frame and analyze problems
• Creative, innovative, breakthrough, disruptive mindset
• Demonstrated bias for action and driving results
• Proven capability to collaborate with and influence a varied group of stakeholders
• Self-awareness, the ability to be self-critical and a strong desire to learn/grow
• 3+ years in Product Marketing, Product Management or related.
• B.A./B.S in Computer Science / Comp. Engineering, Marketing or related field (required)
• M.B.A (or equivalent in related work experience) (preferred)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.