LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? LinkedIn is looking for an experienced marketer and self-starter to lead competitive research and positioning for our Talent Solutions business. The Competitive Intelligence Manager will be responsible shaping our competitive strategy and supporting our global sales organization with critical insights and analysis into the product offerings of LinkedIn's competitors. This role will partner closely with sales, product management and product marketing leaders to position Talent Solutions against competitors in the talent space. Responsibilities include
- Improving our success against competitors through insights, strategic recommendations and enablement, including:
- Monitoring competitive activities in partnership with x-functional partners and keeping the business and sales teams informed as the subject matter expert.
- Owning competitive messaging of LTS vs competitors
- Providing resources for the sales team, in partnership with Product Marketing and other partners, to win vs competition. Items may include cheat sheets, battle cards, whitepapers, newsletters, etc.
- Working with internal Sales Effectiveness teams to enable our global sales organization through regular trainings and participation in active deals.
- Influencing product and GTM strategies to improve our position vs competition
- Developing defensible positioning of LinkedIn products and solutions, differentiating our solutions and value in the market.
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of emerging competitive threats and trends.
- Creating and facilitating a competitive intelligence community across key regions and educate stakeholders on available resources.
- Serving as a strategic advisor to product, sales and marketing leaders who rely on market and competitive intelligence for decision making
- 5+ years' relevant product marketing and/or competitive intelligence experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related discipline
- Experience in market research/analysis
- Ability to develop unique, defensible value propositions
- Ability to analyze products to a fairly deep technical level
- Ability to provide competitive level analysis for senior executives
- Experience in developing competitive content for field sales teams
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation skills
- Experience with SaaS and data-driven marketing, acquisition marketing or sales strategy
- Ability to size and prioritize market opportunities and build business cases
- Proven experience developing sales collateral and implementing successful go-to-market strategies
- Proven experience collecting and using customer insights to generate actionable content
- Strong executive presence and best-in-class communication skills
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.