Join the largest startup, and proven global leader, in the Security industry to protect our planet from emerging cyber threats. Tell the world how you, Watson and IBM Security fight to defend businesses, institutions and governments across 130 countries. Make a difference in everyday lives by safeguarding our most valuable information from corporate intellectual property to your family photos. e a part of IBM's rich history of innovation and research to deliver solutions built on the foundation of over 3,500 security patents. Are you ready to help us fight the bad guys?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be making a lasting impact for the IBM Security business unit. By understanding our customers' security challenges and needs, you will engage global businesses with use cases and solutions to help protect their most critical systems and data. Work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product Management and Performance Marketing to team up with domain experts and deliver go-to-market strategies and real results you can be proud of. A Day in the Life Essentials
- Positioning - Identify and develop messaging and positioning that uniquely differentiates IBM Security solutions to address our customers' challenges and needs.
- Sales and marketing creative - Create and develop messaging documents, collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, blog posts and more to communicate the value proposition that IBM Security offers.
- Go-to-market launch - Plan GTM launches and manage the cross-functional execution of plans with global Sales, Product Management and Performance Marketing.
- Communications - Work with sales and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organization, and our partner community.
- Market intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them; communicate directly with our customers to learn and understand their evolving challenges and needs.
- Demand generation - Support the strategy and programs that create interest for IBM Security solutions across all market segments.
- Industry leadership - Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
Product Marketing Managers are located in IBM offices in Cambridge, MA.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.