Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionProduct Marketing Manager - Medium Enterprise
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day:
Do you have what it takes to work to support the portfolio positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and sales tools development across the portfolio for medium enterprise?
Are you passionate about creating quality content to help inform the buyer's journey? Are you an execution powerhouse, capable of planning and executing programs to drive awareness and accelerate customer demand? Do you enjoy research, writing and marketing? Are you passionate about technology, an early adopter or a gadget addict? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative environment with ample opportunities to lead? Then this outbound oriented Product Marketing role could be just for you! We are looking for a Portfolio Product Marketing Manager to support outbound marketing activities and sales enablement for the medium enterprise.
As a Product Marketer at Workday you will position and evangelize enterprise cloud applications by supporting our marketing and sales teams with effective marketing materials, orchestrating content strategy for high impact digital and physical events. Areas of responsibility will be:
- Market analysis - understanding win loss themes, buying behaviors
- Content development - create marketing and sales collateral, such as whitepapers, datasheets, & executive presentations
- Sales enablement - assist in the creation of sales enablement tools and materials
- Product knowledge - develop and maintain Workday product and competitive knowledge
- Event content strategy - support marketing events with content curation, customer outreach, and overall session management
- 5-7 years marketing experience.
- Experience in marketing to businesses (B2B).
- Experience in enterprise HR or Finance.
- Superior writing and collateral creation skills. Passion for quality content. Samples of your work will be requested.
- Passion for research and keeping up to date on industry trends.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a matrix and cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent people and project management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and third parties.
- Ability to establish hard deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Self starter and strong finisher with a positive, can-do attitude.
- A BS / BA degree or equivalent work experience.
We invite you to apply. This person will work closely with senior leadership and functional departments including Product Strategy, Product Marketing Leads, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning and marketing assets.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.