Manager, Oracle Data Integration Cloud Product Marketing Preferred Qualifications
Are you passionate about Oracle's strategy to lead in the cloud-first world? Do you love to compete? Do you thrive in dynamic environments where the market landscape is constantly changing? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the brightest data integration leaders? Are you excited by the opportunity to make Oracle THE #1 cloud platform in the market?
The Global Oracle Cloud GTM product marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing manager to drive our Data Integration Cloud business. Oracle Data Integration delivers pervasive and continuous access to timely and trusted data across heterogeneous systems Oracle's data integration offering combines the powers of the cloud, big data, and machine learning aided by slick user experience-optimized interfaces. In this role you will drive the marketing strategy, positioning and go-to market plan for Oracle Data Integration.
In this product marketing role, you will:
- Create compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, solution briefs, presentations, how to guides etc.)
- Enable direct and indirect selling teams to articulate the differentiated story of Oracle Data Integration and Platform as a Service(PaaS) offerings.
- Evangelize and be a spokesperson for integration solutions to different Oracle and drive higher value to customers and the business.
- Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape.
- Define sales plays and marketing plans in close collaboration with regional sales, Business Development, and Field Marketing organizations.
- Develop products and solutions go-to-market strategies comprised of well-tested methods with an infusion of creative and innovative approaches
- Build marketing content in the form of messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, articles, press releases, blog posts, digital assets
- Design integrated marketing programs by working closely with field marketing teams
- Work closely with related product teams to define joint solution messaging for platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)
- Improve brand awareness via supporting analyst relations and PR activities, and enable thought leadership via high-quality content
- 6 years of work experience with 3 years of experience in Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Outbound Product Management or related roles.
- Strong interpersonal and Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Motivated with ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High energy and innovative thinker- product marketing managers own a critical aspect of the company's ability to win and therefore need to have the passion and energy
- Excellent communication skills - written, spoken, and visual
- Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
- Experience across any of the following areas: Data integration, Big Data, Data warehousing/Analytics, Application Integration, and/or API Management is a strong plus
- B.A./B.S in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- We like to keep our work environment fun - a strong sense of humor is highly desired!
Role will be based at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores and require up to 25% travel. Contact:
Oracle Senior Recruiter
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position can also be viewed at oracle.com/careersQualifications:
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.