Senior Profile Developer
A Profile Developer within our Retail and Direct Technology requires the design, coding, and testing of software projects, with a special focus on the underlying architecture of systems and integration between them. Additionally, this individual is expected to lead projects and project teams, mentor junior developers and contribute to best practices. Duties include development in one or more of the follow technologies: Mumps, Profile Scripting Language (PSL), Java, SQL, XML/XSL, HTML, ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET.
· Work with Development Team Leader and business owners to refine and clarify project requirements.
· Work with Development Team Leader to help manage tasks and stories.
· Provide team leadership and proactively seek out areas for improvement.
· Produce detailed design specifications from project requirements.
· Code projects using existing design standards and within accepted defect rate based on specification documents.
· Help gather and provide input to assist in overall team process improvement and product design stability.
· Properly track issues and resolutions in relation to the development effort using JIRA.
· Ensure that all code retains logical stability, reliability, confidentiality, and integrity of Capital One systems is in accordance with Capital One policies, procedures and guidelines.
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.