Senior Profile Developer
Capital One has a history of disrupting, and we are doing it again. We’re experimenting, innovating, and delivering really cool stuff to 65 million customers. We love to be curious, to dream, to ask, “What if?” Oh, and we love to write code.
What will you work on as a Capital One Software Engineer? Buzz buzz buzz. Customer-facing web and mobile applications, to highly-available, highly-scalable micro-services, to back-end systems with sophisticated data pipelines. All on the cloud!
We are looking for experienced Profile Core Banking System developers to join our our development teams. Profile is a mid-range Unix based banking package based on the Mumps language and GT.M database. There is also a proprietary scripting language, PSL, used in the coding process. If you are an experience Profile developer with outstanding coding and design skills, come join us.
-You will be responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities.
- Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development.
-You will be responsible for overall application design and systems.
-You will demonstrate experience with large scale application integration efforts
-Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
-Assures that application designs are consistent with the attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
- At least 5 years of experience with Financial Services clients
- At least 5 years of experience with Profile Development
- 1+ of experience on an Agile team is a plus
- 3+ years working with Profile Scripting Language (PSL)
- 7+ years of experience in Profile development is a Plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.