Are you passionate about data driven engineering and have what it takes to drive the feedback loop of continuously learning and improving the customer experience that resulting in growing business on 2 of the major AI products in Microsoft: Bing and Cortana?
Join the AI products team as a Senior Analytics Program Manager for Bing and Cortana experiences @Work, a major initiative targeted towards enterprise customers. Bing powers nearly 500M users worldwide from first party Microsoft entry points @Work is a major initiative focused on advancing this user reach especially into enterprise customers and delighting the professionals at work with search experiences and digital assistant skills unique to the work environment.
As an embedded team member within the engineering team, you will be the go-to person for multiple disciplines across Program management, Development, Design and Marketing to come with trustworthy metrics and actionable insights to identify new opportunities and measure the customer and business impact for @Work. This job requires both solid technical and communication skills. You will need the ability to cull a vast amount of data, synthesize it into actionable feedback for the engineers and leadership and present the data in a consumable way. We’re looking for a strong analytical Senior Program Manager who is self-motivated, self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with direct product focus.
• Drive opportunity analysis to identify enterprises to target and generate feature ideas based on data during planning
• Drive user level metrics and analysis approach to define success for customers interacting with Work experiences
• Define and track key org level success metrics for impact and drive reliable process to track contribution from individual feature initiatives to metrics across product planning, experimentation and post ship
• Drive advanced analysis during experimentation to help pick the best ship candidate or fail fast
• Drive new ways of instrumentation and E2E experience especially the given the experience is new and integrates with other MS products
• Hands on analysis on large volumes of telemetry data using various tools including your own
• Be the data champion for the feature team to interface with partners such as marketing, business and data mining infrastructure teams
• Evangelize tools to make feature teams become self-sufficient with basic analysis tasks
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
• 3+ years of experience data hacking in one or more (analytical) programming languages: e.g., SQL, Python, or R
• 3+ years of metrics or experimentation experience
• 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist, data analyst, data engineer, product or program manager
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.