Are you passionate about leveraging your Networking technology skills to enable the scale and reach of Cloud Computing? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial team, that has a proven track record of delivering industry leading innovations, in a fast-paced environment? Are you an expert technologist and highly passionate about customers, partners, and driving long lasting business value? If so, please read on…
The Azure Networking team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to work on unique and highly visible cloud services that would shape the future of Azure network offerings. The outcome will directly impact our current and future customers and the business value thereof. You will be responsible for driving customer scenarios, creating requirements, identifying business improvements, partnering with engineering teams to align priorities and dependencies and ensure that end-to-end scenarios come together to realize strong customer and business value. You will be expected to build in-depth relationships with strategic customers and partners in order to create long-lasting value for the product and the customer/partner. You will have the opportunity to create new features in a broad range of technical areas, integrate with multiple teams inside Azure, as well as across the company. This is a highly visible role so you should be comfortable presenting to senior executives and working with external customers and partners as needed.
• 5+ years of software development and/or software program/product management experience
• Experience delivering internet scale distributed services/products to market
• Deep technical understanding of Networking, Software Defined Networking, and Distributed Computing, with a background of software development
• Deep networking experience and understanding of network routing protocols, Data Center Network and WAN related technologies, understanding of IP/MPLS Network Integration, Internet peering, Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Internet Measurements
• Demonstrated ability to build a product vision, roadmap and requirements to launch successful products/cloud services
• Demonstrated customer engagement skills, managing customer needs directly, through one-to-many channels, and executive briefings
• Strongly analytical and data driven
• Self-starter with a strong bias for action
• Master's degree or higher in computer science is preferred, not required
Microsoft Cloud Background Check:
This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and may require background checks on a periodic basis after hire.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.