Dynamics 365 provides companies the ability to interact with their customers with via a collection of CRM and ERP applications that help companies grow their business faster. Dynamics 365 customers can sign up for applications needed for their organizations and interact with their customers effectively based on their customers’ needs. The Business Applications Group Customer and Partner success team is responsible for ensuring success of all customers. We are hiring a Dynamics 365 community PM to drive the success and growth of Dynamics 365 online communities.
As the Community Program Manager for Dynamics 365, you will closely partner with product group program managers and the marketing team to enable a vibrant community of Dynamics 365 users to enable user engagement and satisfaction by deeply engage with customers via building a strong user community. You will analyze usage and end-to-end customer experience and drive the right content and the in-product improvements to make our users more successful. You need to be obsessed about customers, be self-driven and comfortable making your way through ambiguity. This is a highly visible role given the initiatives and outcomes you will drive.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner closely with the product GPMs/PMs to define strategies to grow a vibrant community for Dynamics 365 users.
- Work closely with the Design and Development teams to define the customer experiences on the Dynamics 365 community site.
- Work closely with Dynamics 365 marketing and engineering teams to drive key announcements/launch activities on the community.
- Gather feedback from users to the community and enhance the necessary experiences using data driven and agile software engineering
- Hire, train and manage the team of members to ensure successful growth of the community.
Establish and Report key metrics for the community on regular cadence to stake holders.
• 5+ years of community management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Technical knowledge and experience in different community and social media promotion
• Hands-on experience in testing and debugging web based community systems
• Ability to confidently and clearly communicate to executives as necessary
• Excellent program management skills including driving meetings, capturing actions items, following up on the actions items through to completion
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills to address complex problems and issues
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
• Experience managing an offshore team and onsite customer coordination along with requirement gathering and creating specification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.