Microsoft Core Services and Engineering is for those professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services. Microsoft Core Services and Engineering provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Inspiring what’s next, Microsoft Core Services and Engineering employees make global impact on thousands of customers and thousands of employees who use Microsoft software and services.
End User Services - Team Productivity is looking for a seasoned Program Manager with a passion for and vast operating experience to work on Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Exchange or Conferencing (incl. devices like SurfaceHub, Trio or Rigel). In this role, you will be driving scenarios and epics related to one or more of the three core employee experiences our team is responsible for, Communicating/Voice, Meeting and/or Collaborating.
In this position, you are accountable to drive advancements in our experiences and you will work with internal as well as external partners, Product Groups and/or other Core Services Engineering teams.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who enjoys learning new technologies and can see the future potential of this technologies. We are passionate about the intersection of user experience and technology and are committed to achieving new levels of team productivity.
• Contribute to vision, strategy and roadmap/portfolio for our experiences Communicating/Voice, Meeting, Collaborating) and service options (e.g. Skype for Business, Teams, Skype Broadcasting, Exchange, Voice & Video Conferencing)
• Drive feature specification and program management to deliver against the roadmap to ensure on time delivery with high quality
• Work with key internal and external partners to gather feedback, manage dependencies, drive new features, and ensure customer success
• Build and foster strong relationships and deliver across a broad set of dependencies inside and outside of Core Service Engineering
• Serve as a bridge between business and technical implementation
• Define and track all defined deliverables from conception through test and launch, leveraging established processes, tools and communication mechanisms
• Regularly present program status, roadmaps
• Define, drive and implement service maturity for our service options to improve processes, tools and communication
• 8+ years of program management delivering end-user facing products and services
• B.S. in Computer Since, Engineering Information Science or equivalent
• Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
• Think creatively and critically about product features and service capabilities
• Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in and ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
• Strong program management, leadership and cross group collaboration skills
• Strong team building skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills including executive levels
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in in leading delivery across multiple teams, regions, and organizations, managing program in a complex environment delivering an end-to-end solution
• Certified Scrum Master and preferably also Certified Product Owner
• Familiarity with VSTS, ITIL, Agile and DevOps
• Understanding of Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange, O365 and/or Voice, Video, Conferencing Solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.